Common questions from our homeowners
Yes, but you must own the land as well.
As long as you own both the mobile home and then, we will consider buying both. Get in contact, and we can look to make an offer.
Yes, although the seller is responsible for any commission owed to the Realtor. Any formal offer will need to be submitted through your current realtor as long as you are in contract.
It is up to you. We can typically close within 10-14 days or longer if desired.
When choosing IBuyIL.com to sell your home, you will have a quick and easy sale. You don’t have to worry about finding a Realtor that you will need to pay commission to list your home. Our company is Licensed Real Estate Liability Firm in IL but we don’t represent you as an agent in this transaction and don’t charge commission. Our intent is to buy it and make a profit on resale after renovation or other exit strategy. We will make an offer directly to you and if that offer is acceptable, you can pick closing date and start packing. There is no hassle of strangers walking through your home for a tour or open houses. It is a quiet sell so you do not have to worry about nosey neighbors. No negotiating for repairs, I Buy IL is a company that will buy your home in As-Is condition! You also won’t have to worry if the buyer will actually close.
Yes! If you are behind on payments I BUY IL can still help!
Yes, we buy condos.
We establish the price based off of the current market conditions, the neighborhood comps, as well as the current condition of the home.
Yes, again, if you are behind in payments or in foreclosure, we can still help!
You won’t be the 1st person we have helped with this situation; unfortunately, you will not be the last. We just want to help.
No, it is absolutely FREE selling your home to I Buy IL.
Our home buying process consists of six simple steps:
- Contact: Complete the online form to let us know that you are interested in help to “sell my house fast for cash“, or call us directly.
- Phone Call: During the initial phone call we will collect your property details and learn more about your unique situation and closing requirements.
- Callback: After performing a thorough market analysis and including anticipated repairs based on your disclosures, we will provide you with a realistic estimate on the value range of your home.
- On Location Meeting/Proposal: If the initial value range is acceptable to you, we will schedule an on-location inspection of your home and provide you with a firm offer at that time. There is no obligation to accept our offer.
- Review of Offer: At this point, the ball is in your court. You decide what is in your best interest. We encourage you to take as much time as you need to decide on our offer. We understand this is a significant, possibly life changing experience, and it is your decision to make on your timeline.
- Acceptance of Offer: If you agree to our offer, we’ll arrange a cash transaction and open up escrow & title to complete the purchase based on your time requirements. There are no hidden fees or costs involved. We pay all closing costs. What we offer you is what you get after paying off any existing liens, and nothing less.
We actively purchase homes in Illinois and the Greater Chicago area. All you need to do if give us your address, and we’ll let you know.
The offer technically does not expire, but we may have to rerun our numbers if too much time has passed due to market conditions.
Get Your No Obligation Cash Offer in Less Than 24 hours
Imagine… No Fees, No Commissions, No Repairs, No Hassle.
And a Guaranteed Cash, Fast Close, Offer To Buy Your House in 24 Hours!